Hello everyone! I hope you all are staying healthy and well so far this year! I’m very excited to announce the fall/holiday session options for 2020. A few things…
1. Booking will BEGIN on Sunday, August 23 at 9:00 PM. At that time, you can email in your requests. I just need the following information – TOP THREE date/time preferences AND whether or not you’re flexible if these are not open. If you are looking to book multiple options, please note that. Also, please be patient while I go through emails and slot everyone in. This usually takes a few days but I promise to respond to all emails!
2. I’ve spent a ton of time to put together some really unique shoot options. I wanted there to be something for everyone! For that reason, you’ll see a lot of options available. For those who are concerned about being in a more “open” setting, I’d recommend an outdoor “snow” session. If you choose an outdoor session it’s imperative that you keep the rain date open just in case of inclement weather on our original date. For those who would rather have flexibility with outfits and not worry about weather, an indoor studio session is a fantastic option!
3. Note on the studio family options. These are big spaces and it’s easy to socially distance so that should not be an issue. I’m doing longer time slots this year to allow for disinfecting between clients. Also, it’s very important that if you do choose a studio session that you are ON TIME. These are rented spaces so we only have the space for a certain amount of time.
4. All photos done before THANKSGIVING will be delivered by morning of Monday, November 30th for Cyber Monday card deals. For December minis, all sessions will be delivered by December 10th end of the day!
5. Pricing: Pricing for ALL fall and holiday minis (MINUS Christmas Quickies) is $250 for 10 images. Part of the proceeds will go to help those who were affected by the pandemic and can’t afford to provide gifts for their children. The full amount will be due upon booking. Normally, holiday minis are non refundable and non transferable; however, given the circumstances of this year, I am allowing session fees to be transferable. If you have a family member that is ill and need to reschedule, we’ll work together to find another date/time. Please note that I may not be able to offer you the same space that originally booked (due to the nature of rental spaces), but we will make sure to get you beautiful holiday photos. The price on Christmas Quickies will be $150 for 5 images or $250 for 10.
6. To check out more photos of the sets, please see my Facebook page! I’ll be posting more over the next week! 😊
If you have ANY questions, just let me know before booking starts on the 23rd! Thanks so much and looking forward to a beautiful holiday season!